Monday, April 2, 2012

Napoleon Issues Warning

...to the Supreme Court about judicial activism. I say again: the President is issuing a warning to not reject his precious along partisan lines. I have many problems with that:

  • The legislation was passed without one Republican vote. Not one. Doesn't this mean the legislation was passed along partisan lines? Hypocrite.
  • There are four supremes that lean left, four that lean right. One of them is more independent. If Kennedy goes against the mandate, it will be as an independent.
  • So, the four Justices that will probably be voting against aren't exercising judicial activism?

    He is in so far over his head. My wish would be Napoleon try and swim on his own for just one week. No teleprompter, no press, etc. Let's take the training wheels off and see what happens.

    I'm not holding my breath.

    Regardless which way the court goes, I just don't see it as a positive for the One.

  • No comments: