These were my selfish reactions:
Anyway, clicky for my previous posts surrounding Day 1(mandate a tax or a penalty), Day 2(mandate part of the Commerce Clause) and Day 3 (severability of the mandate). Final thoughts and prediction can be found nyaw.
Supreme Court website is nyaw. Opinions are listed on the right hand side of the home page.
Any bets are to be placed in the comments and based on a 100 internet dollar wager. Listed next to the choice is the payout. Please choose the line, and internet dollar amount waged. Max bet is 10k internet dollars. Certain people have credit with Double Standard Industries and will be permitted to wager more than the max bet. You are most likely not one of them.
The current lines:
1. Tax 100
2. Penalty 100
3. Neither 900
4. Mandate upheld (is constitutional) pays 275 internet dollars.
5. Mandate struck down (is unconstitutional) pays 65 internet dollars.
6. Neither 1500
7. Mandate is severable 50
8. Mandate is unseverable 250
9. Justice reading the majority opinion is interrupted while reading said opinion 100
10. Justice (any) swears 1000
11. Justice Kagan sent to corner to play with something shiny 500
12. RAYCISM 1.00
13. Breyer picks own nose 265
14. Mandate struck down 6-3 600
15. Mandate upheld 6-3 600
16. Mandate struck down, Napoleon regime does some backhanded, nasty, thoroughly dickish action that disrespects the Supreme Court and the law 50
17. Mandate struck down, on-air reporter cries.
Democrats voting Holder in contempt 28.5, pays EVEN.
Good luck, and I'll see you all tomorrow.