Friday, August 10, 2012

Come Again?

“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back.  Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry."

Let's break this down...

"...I believe in American workers..."  - Union only.  Ask AC Delco nonunion members why.

"...I believe in American industry..." - As long as said industry hires union workers at locations of my choosing and is run as I see fit. 

"...and now the American auto industry has come roaring back.." - "Roaring" defined as GM losing the taxpayer billions and producing a product that only the US government will buy

"Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry." - We tried this in the green sector and it's been a massive success. Some may even say its "roaring".


Romney has been criticized as running a negative campaign to this point.  I don't see it that way.  If the media had stopped goose-stepping to the boy king and actually reported any downside to THE ONE's policies, maybe Romney wouldn't have to.

Last thought: Napoleon has just advocated communism.

No comments: